Monday, August 19, 2013

Well.. I missed a week

But I had my reasons. Namely: thesising. And to be more precise: penultimate thesising. That's right as of 9:02 am, August 18th I have turned in what should be the last draft of my thesis save for a few copy edits. I did all of the revisions my committee asked for. I did almost all of the revisions I was hoping to make (there's always more to do). And I am fully ready to put undergrad life behind me and become a present humanoid living in Germany. The reward: turning my computer OFF for 3 days. No emails, no blogs, no tumblr, and no no no no just checking one more thing on my thesis. Come the 21st, this baby's being printed and I don't want to see it or think of it for a year after I get that last email saying "printing now!".

Do you think it's a possibility? Probably not. But... I can always dream.

Next week: dive into the 121 book challenge, finish Rosetta Stone before we go on vacation, join a gospel choir, two book clubs, and find a horse to trail ride for the next 9 months! I think I'll have enough on my plate without this 98 page document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate