Monday, November 18, 2013

Getting SUPER Pumped!

So I'm going to London on Thursday, and despite being miserably ill for the last two days I am incredibly pumped right now. I've never been to London, unless you count a starbucks stop at the Heathrow Airport.

This trip has been a lot of backwards planning. But in the end, even though it hasn't been the best prepared trip, this might be one of the most exciting weekends of my life.

I'm sure there will be 2 to 4 blog posts about it when I get back, but for now I'm signing off for the week with just a few words:

Doctor Who Celebration, Doctor Who 50th in 3-D, couch surfing meet ups, and Les Mis with Carrie Fletcher.

If any one of my college friends is not dying of jealousy right now I don't think they're aware of their own emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate