Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Side Bar: Cat Photos

So there's a website called Written? Kitten! Where you type 100 words into their word processor and it gives you a picture of a cat. Every 100 words. As your motivation to continue writing. I, having no papers (thesis does not count here) to write started just babbling here and I ended up writing this:

"Sometimes I'm going to do something awesome, and it will never be so that you can tell me I'm great or see it for yourself. It will always be about me. And that sucks for you! Not only do I not need your praise. No, no. Far from it. I actually don't want your praise or for you to see me do the amazing things I can do. I want to do these things to prove to myself that the perfect person I have envisioned in my head is possible. There is no unselfish good deed. Joey was right about that. Dude cat photo this is supper distracting from the point I was trying to make. I wonder if we could make one of these with corgy photos or Berner photos, or select a google search kind of thing? That would be the best. Select a tumblr tag, ha! I can see the Freeman/Cumberbatch fan fiction pouring in now and how distracting that would be. The cat with the monkey is bad enough. Though is that a monkey, or is it a teletuby. Yeah... I don't know how to spell that thing. But that looks like a blue version of... oh changed photos to white cats sleeping together. Cute not funny. Also BTW deleting words does not make your photos run backwards. This is too much work for cat photos. Argy i i i i i i i ii  ii i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i cheat the system."

Cat photos for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate